Monday, December 17, 2012


This is my first gameplay video. At the beginning i'm using a tempest rifle, a rifle that shoots out balls of lightning. To use it effectively, shoot enemies when they are around 8m from you ,that's when the balls of lightning spread into 5 balls, all of it will hit when they're at 8m range.
As you can see when i shoot the rifle under 8m the damge is minimal. I met lord mielmight afterwards and i kept shooting him with blaze pistols in hopes to ignite him. The blaze pistols ignite chance just isn't high enough to ignite him often.
I switch to my focus items and cast demonspine and spectral bolt, and i damaged him until he is near death 3 times but it seems he keeps regenerating, at the 4th attempt he is dead and i got myself a new boot and a new glove, sweet!
And the last part of my video is i'm clearing leicester square of demons and achieved level 9..
Yeah my evoker is still at low level an i only spent 2 skills from the skill tree, i have 6 skill point available, i am afraid of spending skills in fear of not being able to respec, and a messed up build means strarting all over again.
In diablo 3, there is no such thing as afraid spending skills..

No comments:

Post a Comment